Easily customize your look and feel. We have filled this Bundle with unique and adjustable styles & tools to choose from. Simple tools in just ONE Click! for every day working photographer and Photo enthusiast. Simplify your workflow and be efficient in your choice of tools to get the most out of your workday.
WORKS GREAT FOR Travel photography, summer shots, interior, fashion, and wedding. Works great on images with the blue saturated sky, deep blue sea of Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Turkey), dark and underexposed images. If your images are overexposed (too much light) this is not the correct setting to use as will wash away the colors. Particular attention was made for skin color. If your skin color is too orange you only have to act in the ‘orange’ slider with saturation and luminance Add beautiful creamy tones, create warm and atmospheric lights, beautiful evening and summer skies, modern rustic weddings.
You will get
- 2100+ High Quality Professionally designed Lightroom presets.
- Lightroom Phone Presets NEW!
- Works without Adobe Creative Cloud subscription
- Made for Lightroom & Lightroom Mobile App
- Tested on 100+ real-life photos
- Easy to use & Install
- PDF Installation Instructions are included
- Professional and unique results achievable in one click.
- 100% non-destructive, we have been tested on different photos, and the results are awesome.
- Easy to use, just one click + Instalation file + powerful support if needed.
- Compatible with Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 (CC versions)
- Designed to be used with RAW, JPG, DNG, TIFF
- Works on Video
- All presets have been tested with Lightroom Classic, Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Lightroom 6, Adobe Lightroom 5, Adobe Lightroom 4
- This presets don’t change the WB (White Balance) of your image, they work with color, exposure, contrast, whites, blacks, etc. This means that if your WB is okay, they do almost the same effect as on the preview image, and this is awesome.
- No camera calibration profiles needed.
- All presets have been tested with Adobe Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC, Lightroom Mobile app, Adobe Lightroom 6, Adobe Lightroom 5, Adobe Lightroom 4
- Designed to be used with: RAW, JPG, DNG, TIFF, PSD
- Lightroom 4.x or above
- Can be easily adjusted to fit your image
- Efficient & Fast editing tools
- Realistic grain & Vintage effects
- A complete solution for every day working photographer and Photo enthusiast.
- The file type: .lrtemplate
- The file type: .DNG
Why you should purchase now?
Because we offer free updates, in upcoming months this collection will be updated with more Lightroom Mobile Presets, so you get the future updates within the current price. We offer great support including after-sales.
What are Lightroom presets?
Presets are simply pre-made filters for Adobe Lightroom, the photo editing software. Presets are designed to help you apply a certain look and tone to your images in just a few clicks.
What’s the difference between desktop and mobile presets?
Desktop presets are designed to be used on the desktop version of Adobe Lightroom. They will not work on your phone and will require you to have a monthly subscription (which costs $15) to use the program. Mobile presets are only compatible with the Lightroom app, which is available iPhone and Android phones. It’s free to use the app and you don’t need to sign up for a monthly subscription.
Should I get Mobile or Desktop presets? Who are the presets for?
Mobile presets can be used by anybody to transform phone shots into beautiful, professional-looking imagery. They can be used by anyone, even total beginners. If you’re just getting started with photography, or if you want to create a specific vibe for your Instagram page, for example, they’re a perfect solution. Desktop presets are perfect for those who want to turn their photography up a notch, either because you are a professional or because you want to level up your photography hobby. They’re more involved and a little more complicated than mobile presets, so they’re best suited to people who already have the basics of image editing down.
What will affect how the presets look?
There are some basic elements that will determine what your starting image will look like. These are things like, the location, the lighting, the skin tones, etc. All of these foundational elements will impact the final ‘look’ that you achieve when applying the presets. To have full control, you will need to adjust exposure, contrast, and saturation to your liking after applying the preset to the image.
Who are the presets not for?
If you’re not really too fussed about editing your photos to achieve a certain ‘look’, then you probably don’t need to invest in presets.